How to overcome Wi-Fi driver unable to install in windows 7
Are you facing network connectivity problem? Your internet is not connected properly or you are having difficulty in connecting internet connection? If yes, then don’t worry, we have a solution to your problem.
A Brief Introduction of Wireless and Network Drivers
There is a need of wireless adaptor or a network in order to connect to a network. But, sometimes computer even not capable to communicate with its own peripherals device and that gives rise to the need of wireless and network drivers. The software programs which are installed in the hard disk of the computer and help the operating system in communicating the wireless adaptor are known by the name wireless and network drivers. Some common wireless and network drivers are mentioned below;
- BenQ ESG103.
- 2Wire 100, 1000.
- D-Link DWL-G820.
- And many more!
There are many problems that are associated with the wireless and network drivers. A few common problems are mentioned below;
- Wireless and network drivers are not able to communicate with the other computers or to the internet on the network.
- Blue screen of death error generally appears on the screen when you try to connect to the other computer or to the internet.
- The problem of freezing is a very common problem. Many times, when you try to log on to the internet, your personal computer freezes.
So, these are some of the common problems or issues that are generally associated with the warless and network drivers. There are many reasons that are responsible for the occurrence of such problems. A few common reasons are listed below;
- Outdated or obsolete wireless and network drivers are one of a very common reason due to which the above mentioned problem occurs.
- Corrupt drivers are another cause for the problems associated with wireless and network drivers that the users have to face more frequently.
- Sometimes, the wireless and network missed their actual position and that results in many serious problems or issues.
How one can solve wireless and network drivers’ problems?
It is very necessary to solve the problems or issues that are associated with the network drivers. There are two ways to fix such problem. The network driver’s problems can be solved manually or with the help of the driver management tool.
If you want to fix or solve the error manually then follow these steps and fix the problem. Have a read!
- In the first step, you have to insert the driver discs in DVD-ROM/CD.
- After inserting the driver disc in an appropriate position, follow all the onscreen instructions that are displayed on your screen in order to install the river.
- In case, the driver disc is not available with you then in such situation you have to download the driver disc form the site of wireless and network manufacturer and then install them.
So, these are the simple as well as easy steps that surely help you in fixing the problem of wireless and network drivers.