Today’s topic of discussion is of paramount importance if you hold a hell lot of confidential storage to your Windows computer or laptop.
Yes, you have guessed it right…… the primal focus is all about an antivirus, named Shadow Defender.
It is basically, as the name points out, an antivirus, which is essentially designed to work on Windows environment for system-maintenance purposes.
Now, the program is not one of its own kind. It is an extension of an old program, Shadow User, which was shut down few years back.
What does Shadow Defender Do Exactly?
Pretty simple……… It simply creates a virtual environment (called Shadow Mode) to fortify the real time system environment from malicious viruses, unwanted changes and activities done at the backdrop without user permission. It allows you to run programs, delete files, perform regular tasks, but they all are moderated on the virtual level.
In case of any sudden, unexpected ordeal, you can reboot your system. It will directly roll back all modifications and nothing seems to be changed. The system will regain its original state, which is kind of a relief.
It’s a small, fast application with minimal system and resource requirements. It comes as a 30 days free trial version. To extend the period of usage, user has to purchase the full version.
- 1GB RAM
- Windows Operating System- XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10/ Server 2000/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016.
- Minimum of 10 MB hard disk space.
- 1GB more hard disk space for each and every partition created.
- Protects system from harmful malwares and viruses and unwanted changes from shared users.
- Totally maintenance free, so eliminates maintenance cost.
- Ensures user Privacy is protected.
- Allows users to explore Internet securely eliminating all unwanted changes.
- Eradicates system downtime.
- Reboot your system back to its original state.
- Allows you to test different software and game installation in the virtual environment.
- The software status cane be checked in the taskbar- yellow colour denotes “inactive” state and blue denotes “active” state.
- The set of option tabs on the left side of bar include- System Status; More Settings; File exclusion list; Registry Exclusion list; Commit Now; Administration; About.
- It comes with password control feature to restrict unwanted access from random, unknown users.
- Low space control feature notifies you when you go low in disk space.
- For Help, press F1 on the program interface, and it will open up Shadow Defender Manual.
- It costs $32 for 1 system. But you can get a discount up to $14 if you purchase it more multiple devices.
Benefits of Registered Users:
If you are a registered user, your get certain benefits as well which are as follows:
- You receive lifetime license with one-time purchase.
- 100% free program update notifications.
- 24×7 technical support team at your service with E-mail and chat services.
As a matter of fact, Shadow defender is not an antivirus in real. It simply cleanses the system off unwanted changes and contents after reboot. Though, it can be used as a defender and antivirus both at the same time, thus it finds its dual application.
Till then, have fun, and keep digging deeper to get more such articles on our website.