Most of our office or college related documents are in PDF format which means all of us need a sort of application that can deal with PDF files. In Windows or Android, we have adobe reader that makes their lives easier but what about iOS users? They certainly don’t have privilege so far.
While you may easily read PDF files in iPhone or iPad but it is kind of impossible to edit PDFs in iPhone or iPad without using a third-party application. But never fear because in this article we are going to teach you how to edit PDF in iPhone & iPad using PDFelement Pro application.
What is PDFelement Pro?
PDFelement Pro is a professional all-in-one PDF app that allows you to control your entire PDF file in a single place. It doesn’t matter if you want to read, edit, modify or even highlight or annotate PDF files. This app even allows you to fill forms and sign them if required. In short, whatever operation you might want to conduct in a PDF file is possible with PDFelement Pro.
Salient Features of PDFelement Pro –
- Create and view PDF files smoothly.
- Edit PDF files according to your wish. Insert or remove images, change text attributes as well as edit the links in the document without any issues.
- Copy, cut or paste the contents on your PDF files.
- Built-in zoom in or zoom out feature with horizontal or vertical scrolling.
- Doodle in the PDF file with brushes available in the app. Draw according to your need.
- Highlight important sentences and underline them.
- PDFelement Pro allows you to connect your PDFs with online cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive etc. ( No other apps are able to perform this )
- Password-protect your PDF files from cyber criminals.
- Bookmark your favorite pages or context for easy navigation.
- 24X7 dedicated support team ready to assist you if you have any queries.
In conclusion, PDFelement Pro is your go to program if you have any activities going on with PDF files. We will highly recommend to downloading their app from the Apple store for free without committing to pay anything at all. It’s totally worthful and you won’t regret it at all. In fact, once you start using this app, we bet you won’t be able to stop it. PDF files are a big part of everyone’s lives since all the documentations whether it’s office or school project are related to this file type. However, iOS platform did encounter several issues with PDFs but thanks to PDFelement Pro you can finally use your PDF files like you have been using in Android or Windows operating system.