Reasons of Addiction to Pokémon Go
- This game is accessible to everyone and there is no entry fee. This free app can be easily downloaded and then you are ready to play the game.
- This is a fun game which you can play with your friends for some fun time. People also use this game as a way to exercise as they are trying to find the Pokémon by walking.
However, it has been found that people are getting addicted to this game and are not able to think about anything else. This has been having a negative impact on the productivity of people at their workplaces. Even family life and social life of people are getting affected as people prefer to play Pokémon Go instead of spending time with friends and family. Now people are feeling the need of getting free from the addiction of Pokémon Go for the obvious reasons. So if you want to quit the addiction of Pokémon Go, you can follow some of the tips given below.
How to quit addiction of Pokémon Go?
- Make sure that you only play this game when you are outside. It means that once you reach the destination, you should stop playing the game and put your phone away so that you are not tempted.
- It is always better to play this game with people you know very well such as family and friends. This way you will only play when all of you are together and this can also increase the possibility of you quitting the addiction.
- Turning the AR mode off in the game will also make it easy for you to quit the addiction because it will take some fun out of the game.
- You can always quit the addiction to Pokémon Go by ensuring that there is no power bank or spare battery with you. When you don’t have a spare battery or power bank with you, you will have to stop playing the game to conserve the battery so that it will last the day. Limiting the play time will eventually lead to quitting the game altogether.
- Another way to quit the addiction of Pokémon Go is to completely stop playing the same at once. It means that you should uninstall the game from your mobile and don’t give in to the temptation to install it again. People may find it a bit difficult to be totally cut off from the game, but this is one of the most effective ways to quit the addiction Pokémon Go.