3 Best Antivirus Software in 2020
Now, one thing that you must understand that surfing the internet and using your PC is not same like it used to a decade ago. Nowadays, cyber crime is on top and is growing rapidly day after day. So, there’s no way to leave your computer and smartphone unprotected. In fact, maintaining the security and protection of your computer should be #1 priority.
When we talk about antivirus, you will be very familiar with software like Norton, AVG, McAfee etc. – but do you think they are the best in this industry?
I have been testing antivirus software from years from the best companies in this business, so you can definitely take my suggestions as I have personally used over 50+ software with my team. We have used several devices in the process like Mac, Windows, iPhone, Android etc. before making the following recommendations.
Now, let’s dig into the 3 Best Antivirus Software in 2019.
#1: Intego Mac Premium Bundle (For Mac)
Intego Mac Premium Bundle – as the name suggests is an exclusive antivirus that helps to protect your Apple products. This antivirus is a complete solution to keep your system away from any kind of phishing, malware or virus attacks. So far, it is the best antivirus for Mac in 2019.
Top Features of Intego Antivirus –
- Starts to scan you Mac immediately after installing for threats.
- Automatically scan USB drivers and compact discs that are connected with the computer.
- Scan all incoming emails and blocks the unsafe emails. Big relieve to ransom threats.
- Smartphones are automatically scanned as well.
- Enhances the firewall security of your Mac device.
- Checks your web browsers and makes sure not to download suspicious files.
- Parental controls are enabled. Your kids safety is Intego’s #1 priority. You can even limit internet usage with this and keep an eye on what your kids are browsing.
- Mac network protection is available.
- Dedicated support staff is always available to resolve your issues.
- Regular updates.
- You can get 30 days free trial of Intego Antivirus to test their service.
- Pricing: $69.99 only.
#2: AVG Ultimate
AVG Ultimate is one the most popular antivirus software and I am pretty sure you have heard about this antivirus already. It is still the favorite antivirus to protect your computer and is great if you have Windows computer. Very easy to install and friendly user interface.
Top Features of AVG Ultimate –
- AVG starts scanning your computer immediately after you finish installing it.
- Automatically speed up the computer by erasing all junk and garbage files from the system.
- Real time protection and instantly quarantine any malicious file.
- Available on Windows, Mac, Android smartphones and tablets.
- App lock feature is available.
- Anti-theft protection is enabled.
- Organize your hard disks, photos and other multimedia files quickly.
- Ransom-protection is turned on by default.
- Optimize startup programs to speed up your PC.
- You can get a free trial of AVG and moreover, it has 30 days money guarantee as well.
- Pricing: $79.99 only.
#3: Bitdefender Antivirus
Another well-known antivirus is Bitdefender. It is a bit cheaper than other two but offers enough features to fulfill your needs. It definitely helps you to protect your computer from ransom attacks, malware, adware or any other phishing activities.
Top Features of Bitdefender Antivirus –
- Real time protection and very accurate in detecting any kind of malicious activities.
- Web filtering is on according to your requirement to block the phishy websites.
- Keeps your online banking and shopping transactions secured.
- Password manager is provided in-built.
- Enhanced powerful firewall to increase the safety.
- Pricing: $59.99
Finally, we would like to say that if you have any of these antivirus software in your computer then it should be enough to protect your computer. However, we will recommend Intego if you are using Mac and AVG if you are using Windows or Android. Please do let us know which one’s your favorite antivirus in the comments below.