Bitcoinalert.io is one of the best and most efficient BTC price tracking applications. The app offers real time prices of over 1000 cryptocurrency pairs from over 20 worldwide cryptocurrency exchanges for free.
Part 1: Why monitor Bitcoin prices using Bitcoinalert.io
Multiple price alerts
Bitcoinalert.io covers the crypto market comprehensively since it currently supports 20+ coin markets and over 1000 digital coins. Users can be alerted on price or volume movements in less than a minute depending on their requests.
Advanced alert types
Unlike most alert applications that focus on price alerts only, Bitcoinalert.io offers you with advanced alert features such as percentage increase or decrease and volume increase or decrease. The platform is simple to use which makes setting alerts fast and easy.
Support on major exchanges
Major cryptocurrency exchanges are represented on Bitcoinalert.io such as Coinbase, Binance and GDAX. The platform also shows prices from peer-to-peer exchanges such as Paxful and Localbitcoins.
Part 2: How to monitor Bitcoin price and get alerts for free
Keeping track of your crypto investments has never been simpler. The current rush in cryptocurrencies has increased the demand for price alert applications. However, only a few of the apps created offer real-time quality price data at an affordable rate. We recommend using Bitcoinalert.io as it offers a free platform to check over 1000 cryptocurrencies on 20+ exchange markets. The real time alert feature gives you ability to get first time alerts and trade on them before the markets react.
We will discuss in detail the step by step process to monitor Bitcoin price and get price alerts for free on the Bitcoinalert.io app.
Steps to monitor Bitcoin Price on Bitcoinalert.io
- Sign-up free to the official Bitcoinalert.io website.
- Once signed up, go to the dashboard and select, ‘Add Alert’. Select ‘Price point alert’.
- On the resulting page, insert your choices; Exchange and Currency (in our case Bitcoin). In the ‘Alert me when’ section select your preferred choices e.g. Alert me when buy price less than or equals $8000 from the drop down menus.
- Select your preferred method of getting notifications i.e. Email or Message and the frequency of alerts.
- Click ‘Save’ to complete the process.
- Once completed, the price alert is displayed on the dashboard. You can edit, copy or trash the alert from the dashboard. The switch enclosed by the red rectangle in the diagram below shows the alert is on.
Note: [The free Bitcoinalert.io account offers unlimited price alerts on SMS, Telegram and Email on over 1000+ cryptocurrencies across 20+ exchanges. However, alerts to access full features including 24/7 support and percentage change updates you need to purchase the Bitcoinalert.io Pro account. The monthly package is $9.99, 6 month subscription costs $39.99 and annual subscription of $49.99.]
In the article above we have discussed in detail how you can get live alerts of Bitcoin price for free. We recommend the Bitcoinalert.io alert app as it has a wide range of user friendly features. A wide range of 1000+ cryptocurrencies to select from over 20 exchange markets offers versatility on the app. The free alert app will offer real time price alerts through SMS, Telegram and Email. One of the best Bitcoin price alert apps can be set up in less than 5 minutes on the official website. For more inquiries on how to monitor Bitcoin price and get alerts for free comment in the comment box below. We will be happy to respond.