If you are really in a mood to drool today, better start with Apple watch faces.
Apple Watch provides various stunning styles and modes for its default clock screen. Some of the frequently used watch faces are Activity Analog, Activity Digital, California Astronomy, Artist, Typography, etc.
There are an ample collection of settings to customize each watch face, like changing the color of dial, background, styles, shape, etc. and each watch face comes with a different set of customization parameters.
Certain watch options even allow you to change the symbols and numbers to pave the way to a fancy appearance.
now coming straight to the ways as to how to do it, there are two ways you can pull it over. One directly off your Apple watch and another from your iPhone, if you own one.
#1: Customize Watch Face Directly from Apple Watch
In order to customize a particular watch face pattern, first, switch to that face from your current watch face pattern.
Read it in steps guided below:
1. Swipe left or right on the watch screen to alter the watch face. Here we will be using Typography as our example.
2. Press and hold the screen for a moment, until the “Edit” button appears.
3. Tap the “Edit” button.
4. In the dial section of the watch face, you are provided with two modes to choose from. The first mode displays four large number markers- 12, 3, 6, 9. Whereas, the second option avails 12-hour markers, i.e, from 1 to 12.
Press it one more time to come back to the watch face which is now newly set on the watch screen in its glory.
#2: Customize Watch Faces off iPhone
If you find it difficult to customize the watch face on the small screen of your Apple Watch, you can customize it on your iPhone as well. Here also, you will get different customization options for each watch face.
1. To start with, open the “Watch” app on your iPhone and select “My Watch”.
2. In the “My faces” section, select any one of the face options. Let’s say, we choose “California”.
3. Now in the color section, you can swipe left or right to choose a color.
4. Next in the “symbol” section, select the format of numerals, like Roman, Arabic Indic, or Devanagari, Arabic.
5. At last, comes the “Dial” section, where you have to choose the framing patter of the watch face, either “rectangle” or “circle”.
Now check your Apple watch. Marvelously you will find it set to the newly chosen watch face.
There are many watch face options available to Apple’s collection. Make sure to select one that syncs with your convenience and not the only outlook.
For more queries and guidance you can contact your Apple retailer or visit a nearby Apple showroom to sip in more information.
Or you can email us. We will revert back shortly in few days.