How to Change the Default Search Engine in Chrome for Android
The most amazing feature that the Chrome offers is that to browse directly from the address bar making things further more easy to use. It offers you unlimited options of themes that you can select from, unlimited Add On and many more. The Chrome also provides you with the option of changing the Search engine in the chrome. So let us take a look how we can change the search engine in the Chrome for your android smart phone:
- Open the Chrome on the Smart Phone and tap on the Menu option which will be displayed as a drop down menu.
- When you have opened the menu it will enable you with lots of options to choose from a given list.
- Now select the Settings option from the list of options, which will gradually take you to the main settings window of the chrome.
- Tap on the basics section.
- You need to find the Search Engine option.
- When you have found the option tap on it, the default search engine which has been set by the Google will be displayed in bit lighter and small fonts.
- Now you will be landing up in the Selection Menu displayed at the bottom of the Search Engine Option.
- The Chrome offers you with 5 different options of browsers which you can select from.
- The five options of the search engines that it provides are:
Yes, obviously the default selection of the chrome is the Google search engine.
10. Now you can select the preferred search engine for your Chrome on the Smart Phone. And enjoy the fast processing of the app.
NOTE: Every step should be done in the right manner without any changes or mistakes, if it happens the some of the other issue may occur while using the chrome for your smart phone.
Also one more thing for the Chrome users, the once who are operating the latest version of the Chrome Beta all the above steps are exactly the same for changing the search engine but the fact that the Chrome Beta is the latest version it offers advanced graphics so the menus may look a bit different from the standard one but the steps will remain the same.