It forms a very wrong impression in front of other people and if in case the notification shows a personal message then people may make fun of you behind your back. So most of us want to turn off these notifications but fail in doing so because we find it very technical task which needs a professional hand and then we quit thinking of changing the notification settings and turning them OFF. So let us see how one can easily stop the notifications from the different browsers one by one below.
Turning Off the notifications from Google Chrome Browser:
- First, you need to enable the internet connection onto your device and then you need to open up the Google Chrome browser by tapping on it.
- Once you are on the home page of the Chrome browser you need to type the following command in the empty address bar which is situated on the top : “chrome://settings/contentExceptions#notifications.”
- Once done you will be seeing a small pop up from Chrome will be displaying all the websites from which you are getting constant notifications.
- You simply need to click on the website for which you need to stop the notifications and then from the drop down menu you need to select Block and then done.
Turning Off the notifications from Firefox:
- You need to open up the Firefox Browser on your device.
- Once the browser is open then you need to click on the menu icon which is placed in the top corner of the screen.
- When you click on the menu icon you will get a drop-down list with different options. You need to click on the Options button and then you will be getting another tab.
- In the new tab, you need to click on the Content option which is placed on the lift side of the navigation pane.
- Under the Notifications menu, you need to select the Choose option, now from the new window that opens you need to select the particular sites for which you need to stop the notifications and the click on the Next option.
- Once done you need to tap on Remove Sites and finally Save the changes that you have made to the Firefox.
Turning Off the notifications from Edge:
- Click on the Edge browser to open it.
- When the browser is opened you will see 3 dots in the right-hand side top corner of the screen. These are the dots for the menu pop up. Click on the 3 dots to drop down the menu.
- Select the Settings options and from there select the Advanced Settings option.
- Look for the Notification subheading and click on it, now select the Manage option.
- A pop-up panel will open in front of you, now from the list of the sites remove the site for which you don’t want any notifications.