There are many Facebook tips and tricks out there that are up to date and current. Many people might not know about them, but some of these tips/tricks can become useful to many people at some point in time during their use of the social media website. Here is a list of a few of the most popular tips and tricks for the year of 2014:
- Messaging someone that has blocked you on Facebook
- Using faces of your friends as smileys or emoticons
- Removing the inbox “seen” option for messages
NTechTricks has come out with some of the latest tricks for Facebook that many people don’t know about, but here, they will be revealed. One of the most recent trick options to take advantage of is the change of the Newsfeed layout. As you read along you can dig deeper to learn more about some of the latest tricks of Facebook.
Posting a Blank Status
Posting a blank status on your Facebook page is something that you can do whether you knew it or not. Take a look at the code below. The code is what you will use to do this:
Copy and paste the above code into the status bar where you would normally type a status. Press Enter and there you have a blank status on your Facebook wall.
Finding Friends who have Unfriended You
It takes some people a while to figure out who has unfriended them on Facebook. One day you might just try to check on someone’s page and see that you are not friends with them anymore. Well, there is now a way that you can figure this out without having to search your friend’s list. With this trick, you will also be notified when someone unfriends you. Below are the steps that you need to carefully follow to find this trick useful.
- Login to Who.Deleted.me from the internet browser that you use.
- You will be able to login to your Facebook account from this page.
- You will need to grant permission for this application to have access to your Timeline information.
- Once the permission has been granted you will be able to use this method.
- Full details of those who have unfriended you will be given, as well as when; dates, months, etc.
Removing the Seen Option
Facebook has this annoying feature that many people can not stand. This is the ‘seen’ feature which shows others if you have seen a message that they have sent to your inbox or posts in a group. Sometimes we may not want people to know that we seen their message, especially if we don’t plan on responding back to them. The good news is that now you can get rid of this once and for all. You can do this with an Add on. The downside is that only Google Chrome users can take advantage of this Add on.
- First, you need to download the Add on
- Restart your browser after you have downloaded the Add on.
- Next, login to your Facebook account and turn on the Add on feature from the right hand side of your browser.
- Now the Facebook seen option will be removed when you view messages and posts.
I have also written a detailed article about How To Disable Seen Feature in Facebook. Click Here For the full article.