Not able to remove genuine Windows 7 successfully from your computer or laptop? Well then your problem is solved. The following few steps are quite easy and they will help you to very conveniently remove genuine Windows 7 from your PC. Many versions of Windows 8 are already in the market then why stay stuck with Windows 7. Even if you want to load some older version of Windows in your PC then also the following steps will help you out to successfully remove Windows 7 from your PC. The steps are very clear and precise.
The steps for removing Windows 7 Genuine from your PC are as follows:
- Step 1: The first step is to pressing the Windows Key present on the left hand side of the keyboard. You can also simply click on the start button. Either way the start menu will appear once you do one of the above mentioned two things.
- Step 2: Once the start option shows up go to the run option. Click on the run option. When you click on the run option, the run window will appear.
- Step 3: Once the run window appears after clicking on the run option, you have to type “cmd” in it.CMD is the command to open the command prompt window. After typing cmd in the run window press enter and the command prompt window will open.
- Step 4: Once the cmd window opens right click on it. After the right click options appear, you have to choose the option of “Run as Administrator”. This option will give you extended privileges to make changes to your system. Make sure you run your cmd window as administrator otherwise the removal process for genuine Windows 7 will not be successful.
- Step 5: The fifth step is typing the following command in the cmd window: “slmgr -rearm”. Remember the space between the slmgr and – in the command you are typing. Without the space cmd won’t recognize the command. After you have successfully typed this command, press enter.
- Step 6: A new message box appears after clicking enter. You have to click “ok” on this message.
- Step 7: The last step is restarting your computer system. When your PC is starting another message will show up. This message will ask you to activate your Window. For now click on the “cancel” option on the message box. Your system continues to start and you have very successfully removed the genuine Windows 7 from your PC. Congratulations!
The above steps are one of the most fool proof ways “of removing genuine Windows 7 from your PC. A lot of people struggle with removing their current OS of PC. The above steps are for Windows 7 only. Every OS has a somewhat different removal procedure so make sure that you are not following these steps for some other version of Windows. One thing that can be said with 100% guarantee is that these steps will work effectively for removing genuine Windows 7.