How to know admin password through guest account
At any point of time did you ever wish that you could hack your college’s computer with the help of a guest account? Well, you will not have to worry as here are some of the methods of hacking in an administrator account from a guest account. All of this can be easily done be resetting the administrator password so as to enjoy all of the privileges which an administrator enjoys on windows. Are you game? Well then read on…
Concept: You will have press down the key of for a minimum of five times. After that you will get the dialog box. This facility will even work on the logon screen. However, if we change the “sethc.exe” as this key is accountable for the sticky key dialog, with that of the “cmd.exe:, and later on call the sethc.exe by holding down the shift key five times at the time of logon, you will be taken to the command prompt with right to go directly to the administrator rights because no user is logged on. It is with the help of this source that it will be possible for you to hack password of the administrator account via the guest account.
Method 0 : You can easily prefer to this extension software to get this done quickly..
What you will need? Guest account with access to write on system 32.
- Simply go straight to C:/windows/system32
- Now all you have to do is replicate cmd.exe and place it on your desktop
- Simply rename the cmd.exe changed to sethc.exe
- Now just replicate the brand new sethc.exe to the system 32. And when the windows ask for rewriting the file then hit the yes icon.
- At the point of time, you are asked to rewrite , simply rewrite he sethc.exe
- On having completed this step log out from the guest account. Come to the user section and choose window, press the shift key for about five times. Rather than making use of the sticky Key confirmation dialog the command prompt allowing you all administrator rights will open up.
- You simply type “net-user- administrator as bbbb”. In this case “bbbb” can be any password you like. Press enter.
- You will soon come across the words “completed successfully”. All you have to do is that you exit the command prompt. Now you are ready to login into the administrator with your new password.
- You will have to log on to the Guest Account of the computer system
- Now with the help of your mouse make a right click and select Manage from the “My Computer icon”.
- To the left of the sidebar you will be able to find the Local users as well as the Groups. Simply click it and select users.
- It will be in the main panel that you will come across administrator.
- Simply right click on the Administrator and click set password.
- Create the new password and Press Enter and Enjoy.
Didn’t you find logging onto the administrator of your friend’s computer to be very easy?
Also, You can easily prefer to this extension software to get this done quickly..