What is MySearchDial Toolbar
MySearchDial Toolbar is considered to be a browser add-on. This software is easily compatible with many of the commonly used browsers such as Google Chrome and also Internet Explorer. This software is indeed a y helpful application.
If you wish to get rid of this software and also the unwanted search provider, you will first of all have to get rid of its browser extensions. You will also have to uninstall the unwanted program. It is really not enough to simply change the settings manually. This is because you will have to first of all reset Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer and only then will be you be able to select a new search engine and home page. Here are some of the instructions to help you in the uninstalling Mysearchdial Toolbar as to completely remove it from the browsers. If you do not want to make those changes manually your best bet would be to install SpyHunter which is software which will be able to remove Mysearchdial Toolbar in a jiffy.
Removing the software from Windows 8
- You must press and hold the Windows key along with the R key.
- Your next task would be to type control panel and then click on OK.
- Now simply click on the Uninstall a program.
- Make a double-click on Mysearchdial.
Removing the software from Windows Vista and Windows 7
- You will have to click on start and head to the Control Panel.
- Here you should click on uninstall a program.
- Perform a double-click on the unwanted entry.
Removing the software from Windows XP
- You will have to click on start and locate the Control Panel.
- When you are in the control panel your next task would be to click on Add or Remove programs.
- You should locate Mysearchdial and then click on the Remove button.
Removing the software from Google Chrome
- Your task would be to press and hold simultaneously the ALT key and click F.
- Point your mouse to the Tools and click on Extensions.
- Remove the add-on which his unwanted.
- Click Settings.
- When you are in the startup section, click on the set pages and you are now ready to make an alteration on the startup page.
- Whilst you are in the Search section, click on Manage search engines so as to change the search engine.
Removing the software from Mozilla Firefox
- You should press and simultaneously hold down the ALT key and press H.
- Now click on the Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox
- Then Reset Firefox and finally click Finish.
Removing the software from Internet Explorer
- Simultaneously Press Alt+T.
- Your next task would be to click on the Internet Options and go to the Advanced tab menu.
- Click Reset.
- Select the check box given and click Reset now Close it.
So these are some of the ways and means by which you can get rid of the MySearchDial Toolbar from different types of search engines.